Know more about Conor Maynard height, weight, Personal life, body measurements, favorite things and fun facts….
Full Name: Conor Paul Maynard
Nick Name: Conor, Condom Maynard (his friend used to call him at high school)
Date of Birth: November 21, 1992
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Born Place: Brighton, United Kingdom
Occupation: Singer, Songwriter and Actor
Education: Cardinal Newman Catholic School in Hove
Father– Gary Maynard
Mother– Helen Maynard
Siblings– Jack Maynard, Anna Maynard
Conor Maynard Height Weight and Body Measurements
Conor Maynard Height:
|Height in feet||5 feet 9 inch|
|Conor Maynard Height in centimeter||175 cm|
|Height in meter||1.75 m|
Conor Maynard Weight:
|Weight in Kg||70 kg|
|Weight in Pound||155 pounds|
Chest size: 42 inches or 106.6 cm
Arms/Biceps Size: 14.5 inches or 36.8 cm
Waist Size: 32 inches or 81 cm
Shoe Size: 7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Conor Maynard Facts
- His father was a builder while his mother Helen was an office worker.
- He first started his career through online video sharing website YouTube in 2006 where he uploaded his first video singing “Breathe” by musician Lee Carr.
- Since then, he along with his friend Anthony Melo has covered different songs like Dynamite (Taio Cruz), Only Girl in the World (Rihanna) and Beautiful Monster (Neyo).
- Conor came to attention when Ne-Yo watched a cover version of his song and then he contacted Conor afterwards and Ne-Yo became Maynard’s mentor.
- Maynard dated Victoria Tansey for two years but they broke up in 2015.
- His debut single “Can’t say No” was released on April 15, 2012 and debuted at number two on the UK Singles Chart. He then released his second single “Vegas Girl”, the song debuted at number 4 on the UK singles chart.
- He was nominated for and subsequently won, MTV’s Brand New for 2012 award.